Petite Petals Punch Out Card
Welcome to Maximum Monday! This is the day I will showcase a card made with a maximum of 10 items. This includes tools, ink, paper, adhesive. These cards are great if you are just starting out, you don't need everything to make a fabulous card.
For this card you will need:
- a paper cutter
- score board
- adhesive, I used SNAIL,
- 2 sheets of card stock, I used whisper white and rich razzleberry
- petite petal punch, you could use any small punch
- ink pad, I used rich razzleberry
- basic pearls embellishments
- sentiment stamp set, one card was made using Merry Everything, and the other Butterfly Basics
- petite petals stamp set, I stamped the inside of my card, so this is optional
This makes a grand total of 10 items. If you have the stampin trimmer, it comes with the scoring blade you can use instead of the score board.
- This card uses a Rich Razzle Berry card base, cut to 8 1/2 × 5 1/2, you can score the card base ar 4 1/4 with the Stampin' Trimmers scoring blade, however I used the Score Board.
- Cut 2 pieces of whisper white card stock to 4 × 5 1/4, adhere one piece to the inside of the card, and the other piece punch out 5 flowers using the pettie petal punch down the left side of the paper, on the lower right side stamp your greating. Adhere to front of card.
- place a small pearl embellishment inside each flower.
- I also took the petite petal stamp set and stamped the inside of the card.
Check back next Monday to see what my next card will be.