Lovely as a Tree Sympathy Card
Today's Maximum Monday card is a sympathy card made with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
You will need the following:
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Score Board
- 2 colours of card stock, I used very vanilla and chocolate chip
- 3 stamp sets, I used Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and thoughts and prayers.
- ink pad, I used chocolate chip
- adhesive, I used stampin' dimensionals and SNAIL
This makes a grand total of 10 items. If you have the stampin trimmer, it comes with the scoring blade you can use instead of the score board. Also you could easily just use one stamp set that had a long image you could panel and sentiments.
- This card uses a Chocolate Chip card base, cut to 8 1/2 × 5 1/2, you can score the card base at 4 1/4 with the Stampin' Trimmers scoring blade, however I used the Score Board.
- Cut 2 pieces of very vanilla card stock to 4 × 5 1/4, adhere one piece to the front of the card, stamp the inside sentiment on the other piece and adhere to the inside.
- cut a piece of very vanilla card stock to 2×3 and stamp with image stamp using chocolate chip ink. Cut into 3 panels, and adhere to a 2 1/4 × 3 3×4 piece of chocolate chip card stock. Adhere this with stampin' dimentionals to card front, and stamp sentiment.
Check back next Monday for another Maximum Monday Card.