Lovely as a Tree Shutter Fold Sympathy Card
Today's Maximum Monday card is a sympathy card made with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
You will need the following:
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Score Board
- 2 colours of card stock, I used very vanilla and chocolate chip
- 2 stamp sets, I used Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- ink pad, I used chocolate chip
- adhesive, I used stampin' dimensionals and SNAIL
This makes a grand total of 9 items. If you have the stampin trimmer, it comes with the scoring blade you can use instead of the score board. Also you could easily just use one stamp set that had an image and sentiment.
- This card uses a Chocolate Chip card base, cut to 8 1/2 × 5 1/2, score the card base at 2 1/8 and 6 1/8, with the Stampin' Trimmers scoring blade, or Score Board.
- Cut 2 pieces of very vanilla card stock to 4 × 5 1/4, stamp with leaf stamp, cut in half at 2 inches and adhere to both sides of front panels still meeting in the middle of the front of the card, stamp the inside image on the other piece and adhere to the inside.
- cut a piece of very vanilla card stock to 2×3 and stamp with image stamp using chocolate chip ink, adhere to a pice of chocolate chip cut to 2 1/2 × 3 1/2. Adhere this with stampin' dimentionals to card front on left panel only, and stamp sentiment.
Check back next Monday for another Maximum Monday Card.