Lovely as a Tree Sympathy Card
Today's Technique Thursday card is a sympathy card made with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
You will need the following:
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Score Board
- 2 colours of card stock, I used very vanilla and chocolate chip
- 2 stamp sets, I used Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- 3 ink pad, I used chocolate chip garden green and old olive
- sponge daubers
- linen thread
- wooden embellishments
- adhesive, I used SNAIL and Stampin' dimensionals
- This card uses a Chocolate Chip card base, cut to 8 1/2 × 5 1/2, score the card base at 4 1/4, with the Stampin' Trimmers scoring blade, or Score Board.
- Cut 2 pieces of very vanilla card stock to 4 × 5 1/4, stamp the inside image one piece and adhere to the inside. On the other stamp sentiment, wrap a piece of linen thread around card front 3 times and tie on wooden embellishments.
- cut a piece of very vanilla card stock to 2×3 and stamp with image stamp using chocolate chip ink, add colour to the tree using a sponge dauber. Adhere to a pice of chocolate chip cut to 2 1/2 × 3 1/2. Adhere this to card front with dimensionals.
Want to learn how to do this technique and other check out my series of technique book classes starting in January. Come back next Thursday for another technique card.