Floral Wings Birthday Card
Today's Technique Thursday card is a Birthday card made with the Floral Wings stamp set.
You will need the following:
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Score Board
- Tip Top Taupe Card Stock and ink
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Watermelon Wonder Card Stock and ink
- Cucumber Crush ink
- Tip Top Taupe lace dot trim
- Floral wings Hostess Stamp set.
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
- tags and labels framelits
- Big Shot
- adhesive, I used SNAIL and Stampin' dimensionals
This photopolymer stamp set makes 3 step stamping easy, the butterfly, roses and leaves are all their own stamps and they have arrows in the stamps to help you line up your images to the next. First stamp the butterfly, then the roses and last the leaves.
Do you love this stamp set? Book a party today to earn Stampin' Rewards. You can also earn Stampin' Rewards with your order of $200 or more.