Valentine's Treat Card
Valentine Treat Card
Here is a cute card you could make for your sweet heart this Valentine's Day. You will notice that it uses some of the free products that you could receive during Sale-a-bration (SAB) 2014
• 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850)
• 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
• SAB Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (133520)
• SAB See Ya Later stamp set - wood (133533) or clear (133536)
• Whisper white 8 1/2" x 11" card stock (100730)
• Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock (129955)
• Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad (126966)
• Circle Treat Cups (116802)
• Cherry Cobble Baker's Twine (123125)
• Rhinestone Basic Jewels (125577)
• Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
• Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
• Stampin' Sanding System (129367)
• Big Shot (113439)
• Valentine's Candy of choice, I used Cinnamon Hearts
• Cut Whisper White Card Stock 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score down middle at 4 ¼” mark to make a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” Card
• Cut Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Card Stock 5 ¼” x 1 ¾”
• Place Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Card Stock into the Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot on Multipurpose platform on Tab 1
• Remove from embossing folder and lightly sand the raised dots with the sanding block, so you can see the lighter colour paper core show through.
• Wrap a piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the piece of card stock twice and tie a little bow, you will need about 25” of twine.
• Stamp Sentiment on the lower right side of the card, fairly close to the edge.
• Line up the cherry cobbler piece of card stock on the left side of the card where you want it, using your 1 ¾” circle punch, punch a hole where you would like the treat cup to sit.
• Fill your treat cup with a Valentine's Candy of your choice, and using your 2 ½” Circle punch, punch a hole in a scrap piece of paper and adhere it to the back on the treat cup, sealing in the candies
• Using the multipurpose liquid glue, apply a small amount of glue to the top lip of the treat cup, adhere the treat cup to the card from the inside.
• Using the Stampin' Dimensionals adhere the Cherry Cobbler card stock to the front of the card.
• Optional: you could cut an inside panel for the front of the card to hide and better secure the treat cup, however I left the treat cup more accessible as to not to destroy the card getting to the candy.